Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Meme

When I was on LiveJournal, I loved doing the Q&A memes. This one was on Facebook, and I completed it last night with the help of Brian Curley, the World’s Greatest Husband.


Instructions: WITHOUT prompting, ask your spouse or kids these questions and write EXACTLY what they say. The outcome can be hilarious.


•What is something I always say? “Don’t let it ruin your day.” [Actually, “When in doubt, smile.”]
•What makes me happy? Star Wars stuff [actually, he, Mekhi O’Brien, and our critters make me happy.]
•What makes me sad? November (when my parents died in 2007) [seeing him sad makes me sad]
•How tall am I? 5’5” [correct]
•What’s my favorite thing to do? Laugh [read]
•What do I do when you’re not around? Sleep [housework]
•If I become famous, what will it be for? Writing [correct]
•What makes you proud of me? You never give up on stuff.
What is my favorite food? Chocolate [correct]
•What is my favorite restaurant? Prairie Diner (a greasy spoon here in Sun Prairie) [correct]
•Where is my favorite place to visit? M&M World (favorite place in Las Vegas) [actually, I prefer to visit his parents]
• If I could go anywhere, where would it be? Ireland [correct]
•Do you think you could live without me? No (it’s been a tough year for Brian)
•How do I annoy you? Unending optimism.
•What is my favorite movie? Star Wars [While I prefer The Empire Strikes Back, my favorite movie probably is Real Genius or something by John Hughes]
•Who is my celebrity crush? Clay Matthews III [true, but Mark Hamill is higher on the list]
•You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with? Betsy Laessig-Stary [correct]


Pog ma thoin!
-Lori


“I can’t stand you all equally.” – Betsy, on her kids

No comments:

Post a Comment